Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Indomie Mi Goreng Satay Flavour





Mi goreng is the Indonesian version of chow mein, so the idea is to eat these fairly dry. The instructions tell to cook the noodles first, then drain and add the blended seasoning. There are five flavourings packets, and you can use them in any combination you prefer.  No animals were minced into powder in order to make this product. That's nice.


April 2004
Wow, these are yummy. There's the peanut, but there's also fresh lime notes. This is very tasty indeed. I would love more of this. Great combination of flavours. I left out the chilli. Nice chewy noodles as well! Good one.
8/10






Feb 2015
I put all the ingredients together and covered with boiling water. I used too much water, and it didn't end up well. I also used some chilli, which then dominated the flavour. Best thing for me is to leave out the chilli, and to either use less water, or to more closely follow the instructions. Doh!
4/10



May 2015
This is the cup version. Same noodles, same ingredients. Plus a fork. There's a bit of fussing around with the ingredients, but you can vary the flavours to your own taste. I minimised the amount of chilli. I wasn't hugely impressed. Tasty enough, certainly, with savoury peanut notes and the very attractive lime flavour, but on the whole it didn't sing to me as it clearly did the first time I tried them.
6/10

Other reviews
*Ramenator
*CheaperThanFood
*RamenRater
*BJRamen


Best instant noodle chow mein



Indomie noods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!